Thursday, January 29, 2015

HDR Photography

HDR Photography is not only taking a high quality picture, but it is also making it even better. There are many different ways to use HDR, for a phone you can just push the " HDR " button and yous can adjust it on a DSLR Camera manually. My favorite things about HDR photography is that it makes really high-quality pictures and it can capture a moving subject and making it look detailed. The downfall of it is that you cant have a subject move and catch multiple photos of them moving and you can catch a subject like a river or a waterfall to not move.

The manual HDR is much different from the auto HDR on your normal I phone. The manual HDR requires you using different levels of exposure from darkest to lightest. To adjust that, there will be a button on your camera or any camera that has a plus and minus. The phone HDR is simple, just press the white " HDR " button and it is activated when it turns gold.

To improve, I think that I could've done more work to make my dad more surreal and have placed him a bit higher to really push him more into the picture.








18 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the surreality in your landscape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the surreality of both the landscape photo and experiment photo! Great job also on the rule of thirds also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like how you made your photo very surrealistic! Could've put more thought into your rule of thirds. But I really like how everthing ties together with your text.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, your text could be a little bigger though your text effects looks amazing. I like how this your SuperImpose took a different take from the others however, I really don't see a focal point. Either way, it looks really surreal. Great job overall and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great surrealism, but I think your cutout could definitely use some work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome job, your landscape is really surreal, and you applied great layer effects to your text. I feel like you could have made your subject and text a bit bigger, but I like how smooth the cut-out looks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors, effects, and surrealism
    she is a bit too far, not quite a portrait and text could be bigger
    i love her actions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your surrealism is pretty awesome, but the focal point and rule of thirds could have been done better. Nice custom layer effects on your text though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great photos.
    Next time try to make your pictures strait down.
    great amount of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the text and the backround great job

    ReplyDelete
  12. The landscape is surrealistic! Something I see is a piece of your hose on your portrait's foot. Your text effects is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice Photo! Next time make the text larger, Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the surreality in your landscape!
    I think you could improve the cut-out quality because the hose isn't totally included.
    Over-all you have a great finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your text layer effects are very nice, if you just turned up the opacity a little it would be great. But the surrealism is pretty nice, but it is a little true to life.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great pictures!
    Maybe try to bet rid of more of the hose.
    Great job though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the surrealism in your photo! I think that maybe you could've make your photo apply to the rule of thirds more, but I really like your landscapes.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like how surreal it is! I think she should have been more of a focal point though. I love how the colors all match.

    ReplyDelete