Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Movie Trailer Critique


P1T5 Forgiveness from Kapaa Middle School MEDIA on Vimeo.

This project was about a boy named Wyatt, our main character, who was suffering brutal beat downs from our second main character, Preston and those beat downs brought Wyatt horrible nightmares that haunt his everyday life as he can not tell what is real and what is not. So we filmed scenes and edited it, well, Michael and Rafael edited is while I made the movie poster, thanks for using mine by the way.

The Basic goals that everyone that did this project were trying to reach are that the movie has to be well edited, well acted,  it had to last from 1.5 to 2.5 minutes and it had to be Rated G. Now, we had some excellent scenes and wise perspectives but I think our project was probably around the Rated PG-13 because the idea of it and the planning of it seemed smart at first but that was our flaw because, in my opinion, our Trailer was to Complex, and too violent to understand.

I agree with our results because I believe we had a lot to improve on because Rated - G is only a limited amount of understanding and that was a big deal in this project and we just ignored it not trying to impress the kindergarteners but ourselves and our classmates, so I'd rank our project a 2/4.


6 comments:

  1. Woah, really nice blog! I love how the header matches your background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I really liked your poster and the design of your blog is really nice.

      Delete
  3. Hi russel right? great blog. I love the waves in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great movie trailer Russell! I also really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog! I really like the background and I also really like your movie trailer.

    ReplyDelete