Thursday, May 28, 2015

Music Videos Rock!




In our project there were many jobs that had to be done, but we managed to split up the jobs pretty evenly. Michael brought a guitar which really helped and he knew how to play it as well, Miles was the idea Generator and the lead singer in the Music Video, Seth was the camera man, he shot great angles and he focused the camera really well too, and I did a lot of the editing but everyone contributed in that part, but the part we all played was just being on camera.

In my opinion, I believe that the audience will enjoy all of us trying to Lip Sync this song because people rarely see any of us trying to sing or Lip Sync and when we, well attempt to Lip Sync it, I think they will have a lot to laugh about. Even when Miles introduced this song to us, I didn't know the name of it but when I heard it, I realized I'd heard this song before.

In this project we do not use things like photoshop or Final Cut pro although we are more used to them, but we do use iMovie which is actually more advanced that final cut but still very similar to it. In iMovie we used effects that we hardly use in any other program. For example, there is a speed-up and slow down feature when editing that you can use for time-lapses which I never used before so that's new. Even filming sort of taught me more about the camera we used, for example the difference between AF ( Auto Focus ) and MF ( Manual Focus ), and even learning how to actually format it because I've had to delete things off the camera one by one because I was clueless of how to format the camera.



No comments:

Post a Comment